A few months ago I had introduced to you a MOL PayPal card. Certain people, have encountered difficulty to top up their card especially for the new users. For your information, there are two options to reload the card which are, by purchasing the prepaid voucher from 7- Eleven and by using Maybank2U.com.
Steps to Reload MOL PayPal Card
1. Go to the MOL PayPal website
2. Log in to your account
3. Click Manage account
4. Choose “Digital Card Top Up”
5. Choose either to enter the prepaid voucher or reload via maybank2u.com
6. If you’re choosing to up via prepaid, the pop up below will appear.
7. Fill all the details, and press the top up button.
8. If you’re choosing to reload via maybank2u.com the pop up below will show
9. You need to fill in the blanks with your MOL PayPal card details.
10. After that you will be directed to maybank2u.com (you need to confirm it by log in to your maybank2u.com account).
There are some conditions you need to accept, for examples, RM 1 will be deducted if you reload the card by using the prepaid, and the minimum top up via maybank2u.com is RM 50. The good news is, you get 5% MOL points bonus when you reload the card. If you are a serious online gamer, then it will benefit you a lot.
When you have done reloading the card, you can freely enjoying shopping online, perhaps buy a new domain or web hosting for your blog? For those who don’t have it yet, don’t miss this golden opportunity to grab your MOL PayPal card now!!!!
- Updated rosters
- Updated Upgrade Kits Number
- Updated formations
- Updated Skills
- Addition of new players
Paste the files in the folder - "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ EA Sports \ FIFA 11 \ GAME \ data \ db". If the folder doesn’t exist, it can be created, and run after i68 FIFA 11 Regenerator 1.5 with "Take Care Of Edited Files Stored Directly In Folders", click "GO" and wait for the finishing process.
- Note 1: If you have a previous edited DB make a backup
- Note 2: If you have a previous Edited DB only replace, don’t need to run Regenerator.
- After copying the DB files, delete files in squads "My DOCUMENT > FIFA 11".