Currently, I’m working on a free open source of Java Password Generator. It can generate a password with any length. Besides, you can choose four conditions to include in the generated password, which are uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
version 220.127.116.11 23/02/2013
User can select four options to generate a password
- a password contains digits
- a password contains uppercase letters
- a password contains lowercase letters
- a password contains special characters
Make the software open source
HOW TO USE IT.
- Enter the length of the password
- Select at least one checkbox (Compulsory)
- Hit the generate button to generate a password
- Click the copy button to copy it and paste the password in your browser or etc.
You can contribute and improve the software by forking it in your github. I hope you will enjoy using it, and of course I will improve the application in the future. To download the software, click the button below.
You Might Also Like :